Growth affects every part of your business, so you need a generalist who has dealt with a wide range of functions – and set up and run their own business too. Someone with broad Director level experience to bounce ideas around with, help evaluate options, suggest ways of dealing with problems, and give you the confidence and motivation to tackle any obstacles that you encounter.
Sarah Hillman is the Director of Enabling Growth and specialises in helping businesses to plan and manage their growth so that they can meet significant increases in demand in a calm and well-organised way, even in turbulent times. She has a particular interest in helping small companies to develop innovative offerings which will enable long-term growth.
- Setting up & running her own Business Advice company for the last 5 years, and previously for 3 years in the 1990s.
- As a Director in 2 other companies and a Non-Executive Director in 2 other organisations.
- 15 years’ experience as Business Adviser to dozens of small businesses across all sectors including through a major recession.
- 25 years’ experience in corporate sales and marketing in the medical device, industrial and FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) markets in several different companies. Also involved in MRP (manufacturing resource planning) implementation.
- Several years running international new product development in a highly regulated market.
Qualifications, professional accreditation, etc.
- FCMI, Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring, ACIM. BA(Hons).
- Henley the Management School, General Management Course
- Cranfield Business School, Innovation Course.
- BA (Hons) Psychology & Sociology
For more details of Sarah’s work see her LinkedIn profile here: